Humor Sketch 0001: OLPC Jolly Roger

Pentagram, I apologize in advance.

Is it just me or does the OLPC logo look like an abstracted and friendlier version of the Skull and Crossbones? I just noticed that the other day, and the thought of seeing it used as a Jolly Roger was funny enough that it needed a sketch.

We've been putting more work into making fast 2D games for the OLPC. Right now we don't have direct access to the XO-1's hardware; we'd have to write some drivers to do that. For now we are going to try and see what we can do without hacking the thing. We might consider writing the driver if we feel it's going to be worth the trouble and research. As for me, I'm just glad that I'm the art guy.

Anyway, enjoy the image. It's at a decent resolution this time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photoshop Brush and Tool Presets 2009.03

Color Wheel Swatches (For Photoshop and Other Programs)

Color Wheel Swatches: Shades